Definition of Terms
[Source: RA 10173 https://privacy.gov.ph/data-privacy-act ]
Rights of the Data Subject
[Source: RA 10173 https://privacy.gov.ph/data-privacy-act/]
As the Data Subject, you are afforded the following rights as written in RA 10173 otherwise known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
1. The right to be informed whether personal information pertaining to him or her shall be, are being or have been processed.
2. The right to be furnished with the information before the entry of his or her personal information into the processing system of the personal information controller.
3. The right to reasonable access to the data subjects information upon demand.
4. The right to dispute the inaccuracy or error in the personal information and have the personal information controller correct it immediately and accordingly, unless the request is vexatious or otherwise unreasonable.
5. The right to suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of his or her personal information from the personal information controller’s filing system upon discovery and substantial proof that the personal information are incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained, used for unauthorized purposes or are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
6. The right to be indemnified for any damages sustained due to such inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of personal information.
7. The right to data portability thru the ability to obtain from the personal information controller a copy of data undergoing processing in an electronic or structured format, which is commonly used and allows for further use by the data subject.
8. The right to lodge a complaint before the National Privacy Commission.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual which could also be considered “sensitive personal information”, such as but not limited to the following:
-Address / Region
-RSBSA Number (if available)
-Type of Crops
-Crop ID #
-Estimated Harvest Date
-Soil PH Scale
-Type of Fertilizer
-Type of Pesticide
Accepted Order Details
Offer to Order
When you visit and https://farmkonekt.com or any of our affiliates' web pages that are hosted by us, our web server automatically recognizes and collects your IP address, which is assigned by your Internet Service Provider and does not identify you personally.
"Cookies" are pieces of information that are stored by your web browser on your computer's hard disk, for record-keeping purposes. Cookies in and of themselves only identify your computer; they do not personally identify you.
Third-Party Cookies: We also use third-party software maintenance company IT-era Technology Solutions to refine and maintain the system we permit this company to place and access the server data for further improvement of the system. After two years the software developers do not have access to the information we collect through Farm Konekt cookies. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies and not ours.
We may send you emails with information about Farm Konekt services and current events, transaction notifications, programs, etc., and other special promotions that we believe that you will find valuable, interesting, or informative. We will provide you with choices regarding our use of your Personal Information for announcement purposes. If you are no longer interested in receiving future email announcement communications from Farm Konekt except for your enrollment and class management matters, you have several choices for opting out of future mailings:
Security of collected information
To ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of personal data that is collected; organizational, administrative, and technical processes and procedures are put in place to safeguard the collected information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Retention of collected information
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECT
The Personal Information you have provided in the Sites shall be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements with third parties. You may exercise your particular Right to Access, Modify and Delete the Personal Information and change announcement preferences, by contacting us through the information provided below:
Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Kindly note that when you request for the deletion of your account, we delete things you have posted, such as your photos and status updates, and you won't be able to recover that information later. Information that others have shared about you is not considered part of your account and won't be deleted.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Complaints, Concerns, or Questions:
For any complaints, concerns, or questions regarding the collection and use of your personal information, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.